5 Reasons to Celebrate Father’s Day in Jacksonville
- The way to a man’s heart is through his stomach, right? Celebrate Father’s Day with dinner at Lonzerottis Italia, located in a restored 1906 train depot, or catch the games at Buffalo Wild Wings.
- Celebrate Father’s Day with Weekend Auto Races – from the World of Outlaws to sprint races, Jacksonville Speedway has it all! Spend the weekend at Blessings on State Bed & Breakfast and head out to the races!
- Speaking of Cars – come in for the Jacksonville Cruise Nite Association Downtown Plaza Car Show and Spring Cruise Nite on Saturday, June 8th. Start your day viewing the car show, then settle in for the cruise along Morton. Bring you lawn chairs and we’ll provide some Cruise Nite snacks!
- Prefer spending time on the water? Lake Jacksonville has been listed as one of the best bass-fishing lakes in the state!
- Join us for weekend concerts in Central Park – From Celtic to Zydeco to Bluegrass to Country and Rock, our summer weekend concert series makes a great date night!
Whatever brings you to Jacksonville, we welcome you to stay at Blessings on State Bed & Breakfast! We’ll provide luxury lodging with a private sitting room and private bathroom, indulgent multi-course breakfast each morning and plenty of places for rest and relaxation. Call us and we’ll help you plan your stay.
BOOK DIRECT for specials and discounts.