Blessings on State Bed & Breakfast is an inviting inn where every guest reservation is important and valued. Our policies are straightforward and are designed to enhance the guest experience. Rates and policies are subject to change and vary during high impact periods and special events. We strive to provide the best rates when booked directly through our web site.
Accessibility: Blessings on State Bed & Breakfast is a historic structure that was built in the late 1880’s. Due to the size and age of the building we do not, and are not required to, provide accessible guest suites to comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
- We invite every guest who wishes to visit Blessings on State Bed & Breakfast to do so, regardless of their physical abilities. We have a portable ramp that will allow wheelchairs to access the main floor from the back lawn, giving access to the front parlor, dining room and front porch common areas. Please make arrangements in advance to use the ramp.
- We ensure that individuals with disabilities may make reservations in the same manner as individuals without disabilities.
- We offer flashing smoke alarms, door signalers and other technology for our deaf and hard of hearing guests, available upon request.
- Guests with service animals as defined in the ADA will be provided access to all common areas, just as those without service animals. (Service animals must be with the guests they serve at all times.)
– $29 non-refundable deposit is due at booking. Remaining non-refundable balance will be automatically collected 14 days prior to check-in.
– If your plans change, please let us know as soon as possible to give us the best opportunity to re-book. Due to our small size, last-minute cancellations have a significant impact.
– We highly recommend that you add trip insurance through companies like InsureMyTrip.com.
– If you cancel after your remaining balance has been collected, please note that you are still responsible for paying for your reservation.
– If we are able to re-book your reservation, your payment, less your $29 service fee, will be credited on a transferable voucher for a future stay within one year.
– Packages and other Add-ons require a 100% deposit and are refundable up to 14 days prior to your stay.
– Massages are prepaid and are refundable up to 14 days prior to your stay.
Children: Children are welcome when accompanied by well-behaved parents, based on the availability of the Tranquility Suite.
Check-in: 3:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m., preferred. *If arriving outside of check-in times, please call in advance to make arrangements. If delayed en route, please call to let us know at least two hours prior to your projected arrival time.
Check-out: Noon. *Exceptions are possible, with arrangements in advance.
Damages: Please let us know right away if an accident happens. Repairs and replacements due to unreported damages that occur due to guest carelessness will be billed to the guest credit card on file.
Deposit: We accept cash, Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express. A $29 deposit will be collected with your reservation in either suite. Full Payment will be collected automatically 14 days in advance of your arrival. Packages and other retail items will be charged when purchased. These charges are nonrefundable when cancelled within 14 days of arrival.
Extended stays: Discounts may be available for long-term stays. For stays more than three nights and/or for multiple rooms, we may require a deposit of 50% of the total reservation to confirm. Long-term discounts will be credited at the end of your stay.
Gift Certificates: Gift Certificates are transferable and are non-refundable.
Extra person charge: $29 per person six and older; under six, free.
Photography: We work hard to offer a photo-worthy guest experience. Blessings on State Bed & Breakfast is our private home, and we maintain a strict policy against the use of our home and grounds for unauthorized professional or commercial photography/videography purposes. We offer a wedding photography package and often happily give permission for engagement, graduation and family photos. However, Boudoir type photo shoots are strictly prohibited.
Pets: Service animals will be welcomed. However, Blessings on State Bed & Breakfast is not suited to guest pets. Please ask us for recommendations for local accommodations for your pet during your stay.
Promotional Certificates: We are delighted to support our community partners by offering our Blessings on State Bed & Breakfast discount certificates. These certificates may be redeemed based on availability and may not be combined with other specials. Limit one certificate per stay.
Quiet Hour: We ask our guests to respect one another by maintaining a quiet relaxing environment between the hours of 10:00 p.m. and 8:00 a.m.
Reservations: All registered guests must be 21 years old, or older.
Smoke-Free: Blessings on State Bed & Breakfast is a smoke-free inn for your comfort and the comfort of others. This includes vaping, candles, etc. Violations to this smoking policy will result in a $250 (minimum) cleaning fee and/or related damage charges posted to the guest’s credit card on account.
Stash Rewards: Join Stash Rewards to start earning points towards future stays.