Have Work to Do?
- Just blocks from downtown Jacksonville, Blessings on State is a great home base for your work in and around town. Springfield is just 30 miles to the east.
- Lap desks, protected power strips, WiFi, and a full business center make it convenient to telecommute while you’re here.
- When your work day is done, change into your running shoes and stroll or jog along our tree-lined street with it’s stunning historic homes.
- Visit one of our great locally owned restaurants or have a pizza delivered to the B&B. We’ll even provide a china plate and fork, if you’d like!
- Plan on a great night’s sleep! No neighboring room doors slamming, $3 sodas, or kids racing through hotel halls. Instead, we offer peace and quiet, high-quality bedding on comfortable mattresses, and complimentary snacks and hot and cold beverages just steps outside your door.
- No need to spend your per diem on breakfast. We offer hot gourmet breakfasts at no charge. If you need to leave early, we’ll provide a healthy “on the go” breakfast option.
We stay here when we are in Jacksonville for business five or six times each year. There are many chain hotels in town, but they pale in comparison to this wonderful B and B. It is quiet, clean, beautiful, and the family is very welcoming! -from BnBFinder