Love to Shop Till You Drop?
Spend the day visiting our local shops and markets, then come back for a relaxing evening at Blessings on State. Put your feet up and enjoy some time on the front porch, in the front parlor listening to the baby grand piano, or relax in your own private sitting room.
- Visit one of our many locally owned specialty stores, from All Occasions Flowers & Gifts to Our Town Books to Just Good Trade
- Buy artwork, pottery and gifts from one of our art galleries
- Preserve the past with antiques from the Peddler, Antiquarius I and II and the local Antique Malls
- Sip a specialty coffee at The Soap Co. Coffee House
- Buy yourself the gift of relaxation, spending some time at one of our spas
- Shop at a major retailer, including Bath & Body Works, JC Penney, and Goody’s
“Blessings on State was a wonderful experience! This Bed and Breakfast was beautiful and the food was delicious, but what I loved most was how welcome I felt. Gwenn and Glenn are such gracious hosts and really went out of their way at every opportunity to make sure that I was comfortable and happy. I was traveling alone and they made sure I didn’t feel that way for one second. I will definitely stay here and only here for any of my future travels to the Jacksonville area.” – from Yelp