Love to Learn About the Past?
- Visit our Underground Railroad sites - Jacksonville has more than anywhere else in the state
- See the home of General Grierson, a Civil War hero, and listen to Voices of Jacksonville presentation, then visit General Grierson's grave site in Jacksonville East Cemetery
- Tour the Governor Duncan Mansion, the only existing Governor's Mansion outside Springfield
- Follow the steps of Abraham Lincoln as you explore the Looking for Lincoln wayside exhibits
- Take a ride on our Eli Bridge Ferris Wheel in Community Park
- Walk through the Prairie Land Heritage Museum with it's restored church, school and blacksmith shop
- Take a walking tour and enjoy the historic neighborhood surrounding our inn
Jacksonville has a lot to offer history "buffs" and Blessings is the absolute perfect "home base!"