The 48th Annual Fall Festival and Steam Show will be held at the Prairie Land Heritage Museum September 22 – 24, 2017. Join us for a weekend of family fun!
We enjoy touring the historic village with the working blacksmith, school, church and museum. It’s a great way to experience days gone by.
Steam Equipment of All Kinds
- Antique tractors
- Train rides
- Corn Maze
- Petting Zoo
- Children’s Museum and story time
- Music performances in the vintage bandstand
- Food vendors
- Historic Village including working blacksmith
- Learn how steam engine impacted agricultural progress
- Flea Market adjacent to the Historic Village
Prairie Land Heritage Museum Institute is a non-profit educational organization open to folks of all ages interested in preserving our heritage, antique farm machinery, farming methods of the past, steam engines and crafts. Individual memberships are $10 per calendar year, $15 for a family.