The Backroads Boutique Crawl from May 21-23 is just around the corner! Make your reservation now to make Blessings on State Bed & Breakfast in Jacksonville your home base as you shop, shop, shop! Hosting boutiques include Home Girls in Jacksonville, Proud Souls in Petersburg and The Yellow Door in Oakford.
Make your reservation today! Choose your luxurious Blessings on State Bed & Breakfast guest suite, then add on this terrific Backroads Boutique Crawl Package:
- Dinner for two at one of our terrific local restaurants
- Swag Bag at check-in, including the special Boutique Crawl reusable Shopping Bag which entitles you to a special 10% discount off your purchases at many amazing participating businesses the weekend of the Crawl. (Some exceptions apply.)
- Two Shower steamers and a beautiful Candle from Home Girls
- Dionis hand cream and $10 to spend at A Collaborative
- Two glasses, Serious Lip Balm, a Jacksonville shopping bag and other gifts from the Jacksonville Area Convention & Visitors Bureau
- Upgraded Amenities, Bedtime Snacks, 24/7 Beverages and Snacks and a multi-course Breakfast served on fine china and crystal at Blessings on State Bed & Breakfast
And other Surprises!
VALUE: $130+ ADD-ON PACKAGE PRICE – only $99!
You’d probably better plan an extended stay so you’ll have time to shop all of our Jacksonville shops on the Backroads Boutique Crawl!
- Our Town Books
- Green Haven
- Just Good Trade
- Market House Antiques
- Cork & Crown
- Abigail’s Flowers
- A Collaborative
and Too Crazy Ladies in Petersburg
After such a tough year for so many small businesses, we are so excited to be able to welcome this event and bring your smiling faces back through our doors! Plan now to explore and experience three different communities as you support our local businesses!
Choose your Blessings on State Bed & Breakfast suite and reserve your Back Roads Boutique Crawl Package TODAY!
Blessings on State Bed & Breakfast is an award-winning all-suite inn located in Jacksonville, Illinois. We offer many amenities, including overnight accommodations in a 130-year-old vintage mansion, Wi-Fi, expansive lawn and gardens, all-season fireplaces, and multi-course breakfasts. Come see us! Our reviews reflect that guest satisfaction is a high priority. Follow us on Instagram, Facebook and YouTube to see how we’re moving forward in 2021. Hospitality is our hallmark.
Photographs: Justin Hurley Photography